Shipping & Returns
- Fairy Dust, Wands and Staffs have a processing time of 1-2 working days.
- All other pieces (except larger houses) have a processing time of 1-2 weeks.
- Larger fairy houses have a processing time of 2-4 weeks.
- If you require something for a particular date please let us know before ordering and we will see what we can do for you.
- For shipping costs please add the items to the basket, and at checkout you will see shipping costings.
- If your country is not listed please contact us for costings, as we ship worldwide.
- For UK shipping, my standard shipping is Royal Mail second class, which typically aims to deliver within 3 working days. If you would like to upgrade shipping please choose the upgrade on checkout.
- For orders outside of the UK, Royal Mail International standard delivery (no tracking provided) is used which aims to deliver to you within 5-7 business days. If you would like to upgrade to a tracked service please choose this option on checkout.
- We cannot be held liable for any lost pieces if an incorrect postal address has been provided, so please double check your postal address before ordering.
- Customers are responsible for any customs, VAT and import taxes that may apply and we are not responsible for delays due to customs.
- The fairies take a great deal of care packaging each individual piece for you. Post and packaging costs include the box, packaging materials and the time taken to carefully pack your order to ensure your pieces arrive safely.
- We hope that all customers are happy with their pieces, however, if you are not you have the right to return your item/s within 7 days of delivery, with the exception of custom orders which cannot be returned or refunded.
- If you would like to return your pieces, you are responsible for the delivery and return postage costs. Items should be returned in an undamaged, original condition.
- Please contact us ASAP to discuss the return of any of your pieces at FAIRIESOFTRANQUILITY@GMAIL.COM
- If your pieces have arrived damaged please send photos of the item and the packaging so I can inform Royal Mail. Please contact us within 2 days to discuss an appropriate measure to resolve the issue.
- If you change your mind, you are more than welcome to cancel your purchase after ordering, however, made to order items will incur a 10% fee as their creation typically starts shortly after their purchase. If your order has already been shipped it will be treated as a 'return' - see above.